Rancilio Home Confinement Services (RHCS) is a leader in providing offender tracking and alcohol monitoring solutions to corrections and law enforcement agencies.
We are committed to taking the burden off the already overburdened judicial system by providing offender release and sentencing alternatives. These options offer a solution to jail overcrowding by providing 24-hour tracking of offenders.
RHCS services include:
- Michigan Dept of Corrections Approved
- Active GPS Equipment
- Alcohol Tether Equipment
- Full 24/7 Monitoring Center
- On-site hookups Jail/Home/Our Hookup Center
- Statewide Service
- Tether Service for Bail Bondsmen/Attorneys
Each agency provides the RHCS local monitoring center with a set of guidelines specific to each offender. Many agencies have discovered that our monitoring programs assist not only tracking, but also the rehabilitation of the probationer. By providing a structured program with quick response to any violation, offenders develop positive, habit-changing behaviors which are often carried forward after the completion of the tether program.
RHCS provides the most cost-effective tether programs in the state. We offer both offender and agency pay programs. By specializing in offender pay programs, we relieve agencies and courts of the burden of collections while working with each offender on payment issues.
At Rancilio Home Confinement Services, we provide the Criminal Justice Community with:
- 24-hour local offender monitoring center
- 24-hour violation notification by phone, email or fax
- Specialized offender paid programs that take the financial burden off the legal system
- Service, affordability and flexibility that is second to none
- The most reliable and efficient equipment available
- A highly-trained professional staff to handle all your monitoring needs
Please contact us at 586.466.4388 if you have any questions.